Saturday, May 14, 2011

What school is harder to get into? Texas A&M or UT Dallas?


What school is harder to get into? Texas A&M or UT Dallas?
I've been accepted into UT Dallas.. But A&M is my dream school.. Just got news today that UT Dallas has accepted me. Thanks guys
Dallas - 6 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Hold out for your dream school. I waited until the last minute to decide between UT Austin and Texas A&M. I got into A&M first and didn't think I would be accepted to UT. I had already got a roommate and everything for A&M. When I finally got a letter back from UT and realized I got in, I was in a dilemma. I always loved UT but didn't want to tell my roommate for A&M last minute that I wasn't going there and leave him stranded with a random roommate. Ultimately I chose UT because I believed it was where I should truly be and even though I felt bad about my friend at A&M, it was the best decision I've ever made.


2
Congratulations Chris, that's great news. A & M is harder to get into simply because more people want to go there. If A & M is your dream school, then don't make that final decision until you find out if that's a possibility. Good luck.


3
UT Dallas is much more selective than Texas A&M. UT Dallas admits 54% of applicants. http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/search/CollegeDetail.jsp?collegeId=2518&type=qfs&skey=ut%20dallas Texas A&M admits 70% of applicants. http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/search/CollegeDetail.jsp?collegeId=397&type=qfs&skey=Texas%20A&M If you were accepted by UT Dallas, you will most definitely be accepted by Texas A&M. A&M sends their notices out later than most other schools.


4
UT Dallas is much harder to get into than Texas A&M.


5
UT Dallas is harder to get into, but Texas A&M would provide more of the college experience. They are both good schools especially since it sounds like you're going into an engineering/technical field. UTD is a commuter school in Richardson and looks like a community college.


6
Hold out until you find out about A&M. You will like it much better!

Popular Posts