Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How do I start a nursing school of my own.?


How do I start a nursing school of my own.?
I want to start a Lpn school in dallas texas. There are only two here and I really wanted to become a nurse until I went to a nursing school. I felt like the envirnment was so negative and I want to open a school that will encourage people to become nurses.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
To open a school for nursing or any profession requires an administration and staff of at least a dozen or more people who are highly educated and experienced in the selected profession and allied profession. After that you will spend several years laying out your curriculum and facilities, then submitting your plans to the state board of "Whatever", and waiting for a favorable review that releases you to start spending the first of millions of dollars just to survive the first year. If you can't stand the pain of educating yourself to become a nurse, why do you think anyone would let you open a facility to teach nursing? What would be your qualifications?

Popular Posts