Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Any nurses from Dallas Texas?! I need help in deciding what school to go to, please help!?


Any nurses from Dallas Texas?! I need help in deciding what school to go to, please help!?
I'm deciding on having a career change. I'm 25 and just had a baby and a need a good career so I can support my baby, and I've decided that I want to become a nurse, a registered nurse(RN) . I have never been to college before and is a little scared, I was thinking of going to a private college like Dallas Nursing Institute for my LVN first, and later go to a bridge program for my RN, what college can I go to, for the bridge program? I really don't have time to go the traditional route (4 years) I was thinking if I go for my LVN first i can work first and then go for my RN later when I have the money, what college has a RN bridge program that I can go to after I finish Dallas nursing Instuitute for my LVN , thank you for your time and help brfore hand!
Other - Education - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
The University of Texas/Arlington has one of the best nursing programs in the state. Excellent program.


2
The two schools below have bridge programs. http://www.dcccd.edu/Current+Students/Courses+and+Programs/Programs/Nursing/about/ADNECC/ http://www.twu.edu/nursing/faq.asp

Popular Posts