Friday, June 24, 2011

Where can I get a custom baseball glove in Dallas, Texas?


Where can I get a custom baseball glove in Dallas, Texas?
I want to get a gift certificate for my best friend but I live in Los Angeles and he lives in Dallas. I was advised not to purchase the glove myself (it was gonna be a surprise), but to let him choose and to try and get a place where he can try it on. So, I need help. I want him to have the best and be able to get his name and number engraved, as well as perhaps using his school colors incorporated and definitely options for weaving style, bucket type and leather and all that.
Baseball - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
North of Dallas, in Nocona (outside of Gainsville), Nokona Athletics Co. has its manufacturing facility and headquarters. They are world renoun, and supply many gloves of Major League players. They have dozens of styles and different options to "build your own glove". www.Nokona.com Nokona is a short drive from Dallas, but by far the best quality. You can order online, and they also have sales reps prob. where you are. If you have more questions, call them- i've ordered from them before, and they are very friendly and helpful.


2
order online.


3
order on online

Popular Posts