Saturday, April 2, 2011

Does anyone know if High School Musical 2 auditions are coming to Dallas, Texas?


Does anyone know if High School Musical 2 auditions are coming to Dallas, Texas?

Theater & Acting - 5 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I don't know. It would be best to search the internet.


2
I didn't know they were making a second one! cool. sry, don't know. Try looking it up on google, or calling local Dallas places that might hold auditions. I know the guy that played Zack's character in the Broadway performance! He's a really nice and cool guy! Oklahoma


3
Sorry, but they already started filming, so the auditions are over.


4
omg their making a second one?!? Lol, sorry, I really don't know. Try google =]


5
I know of a stage production they were working on in a theatre in Arlington... Not sure if it is up yet.

Popular Posts