Monday, April 18, 2011

I want to buy a house in Dallas, TX, but go to school at Texas State in San Marcos. What should I do?


I want to buy a house in Dallas, TX, but go to school at Texas State in San Marcos. What should I do?

Dallas - 5 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Wait until you graduate. Or have an apartment in San Marcos AND a house in Dallas.


2
Be prepared to drive a long way to class.


3
If you have the money and a private jet, you could do both. No you could buy a house in Dallas and let it sit while you finish school. Or you could buy a house in Austin and go to school. I could go on and on - but finish school first!


4
Buy a house in Austin instead.


5
That's a long long drive. Basically it's like going out of town. I would suggest not doing that at this time until you can exclusively live either in Dallas or San Marcos. Wishing you the best...

Popular Posts