Sunday, March 6, 2011

I live in Dallas Texas I am a mother of 4. I was thinking about going back to school.?


I live in Dallas Texas I am a mother of 4. I was thinking about going back to school.?
I don't have a GED or a high school diploma and I want to enroll in an online college. Do I need my GED or diploma to attend an online college?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
All online colleges are scams, they aren't accredited like a community college. First get your GED, the test isn't that hard its like 9th grade english. Then go to community college. Please note certain classes have to be in person, like math, if its a real school.


2
The other person obviously doesnt know what they are talking about. Yes, some online schools are scams, but some arent! You do NOT have to attend a school for a course like math! I am enrolled through a local college and take math online! Its harder but It is possible! Here is the site for the Department of Education, if you find a school check here at this website and with the B.B.B. before enrolling to make sure its not a scam! I also put the link for University of Phoenix, I know 5 people who have graduated from there with Bachelor degrees and are making decent money, my sister is currently enrolled there. (and yes for most schools you have to have a G.E.D. or Diploma) It's easy and only like $40 to take it!

Popular Posts