Friday, June 10, 2011

What is the crime rate like in Dallas Texas?


What is the crime rate like in Dallas Texas?
My son is looking at Dallas police force and would like to know what the crime is like there? Or what it would be like living there and leaving Michigan? He was told at his school that the FBI take more policemen/women from the Dallas force.
Dallas - 5 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
It's high.


2
It is higher than the statistics claim, they use creative reporting to show a lower than actual rate. There are many Dallas police who have moved to Federal agencies. The winters here are much milder than Michigan.


3
Uhm my brother and I were talking about that the other day. He was thinking about joining the police, the Dallas police said they would train him, but he said no, maybe it is not as bad as in other states, but lets say it is not good.I think it is a better idea if he joins something like Richardson police or other county close to Dallas (Richardson is about 20-25 minutes from downtown Dallas) Well, Dallas is not as cold as Michigan, summers are HOT HOT., but I like Dallas.


4
The same as it is in most large cities in the United States. - - - - -


5
It's high, but take into consideration the size of Texas. - It's huge. - I moved here from Los Angeles and I have to say that Dallas is by the far the safest place I've ever seen in my life. I was born in Detroit, so you get the point..... The burbs are a bit better... would he consider a town that borders Dallas? Like maybe Plano or Addison. Actually I saw that the Richardson Police Dept. is hiring big time right now. - It borders Dallas as well. - Good Luck!!!!

Popular Posts