Dallas
Talks about Dallas Texas Schools
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
did any one hear about a kid geting shot in the head close to spruce high school in dallas texas?
did any one hear about a kid geting shot in the head close to spruce high school in dallas texas?
Current Events - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
no
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Where are the best places to live near Dallas Texas?
Where are the best places to live near Dallas Texas? My family is moving to Texas. We are white, middle income and want to raise our kids...
Which school should I choose? Texas State MBA or UT Dallas online MBA?
Which school should I choose? Texas State MBA or UT Dallas online MBA? The Texas State MBA is 36 hours long, while the UT Dallas MBA is 53...
Which school would be best for a business degree in North Texas?
Which school would be best for a business degree in North Texas? University of North Texas (UNT); University of Texas at Dallas (UTD); Uni...
i am looking for a school in dallas texas, called texas college of medical and dental carrers?
i am looking for a school in dallas texas, called texas college of medical and dental carrers? i went to school in dallas texas for medical...
Where is a nice place to live in or near Dallas Texas?
Where is a nice place to live in or near Dallas Texas? I'm looking to move over there. And I'm looking for a nice high school, wit...
How can i become a vet's assistant in Dallas Texas?
How can i become a vet's assistant in Dallas Texas? I am 15 and planning on going to vet school but i need a place to start out and see...
plz help - Radiologist technician training school in Texas?
plz help - Radiologist technician training school in Texas? any of you know any Radiologist technician training school in Dallas, Arlingt...
names of all bills paid apartments in Dallas, Texas?
names of all bills paid apartments in Dallas, Texas? I am a seinor in high school and i'm relocating to dallas texas and i was wonder...
Questions about The Hockaday School in Dallas, Texas?
Questions about The Hockaday School in Dallas, Texas? 1. Can I still apply to be a student next year? 2. Does Hockaday allow students to be...
Where can I find a fashion design school in texas for kids?
Where can I find a fashion design school in texas for kids? I've been looking everywhere for after school classes for a fashion design...